Public/Private Ventures is a national nonprofit organization that seeks to improve the effectiveness of social policies and programs. P/PV designs, tests and studies initiatives that increase supports, skills and opportunities for residents of low-income communities; works with policymakers to see that the lessons and evidence produced are reflected in policy; and provides training, technical assistance and learning opportunities to practitioners based on documented effective practices.
For more information visit www.ppv.org
Public/Private Ventures is one of Hard Road Home’s documentary partners.
- BECOMING THE PROMISED LAND: Faith, Community and The Prison Re-entry Population – June 12 & 13, 2008 in New York City
- Macky and Julio Interviewed on WBAI
- HRH to broadcast March 29th on WNET13
- U.S. Senate Passes the Second Chance Act of 2007!
- Macky Alston on WBAI- Sat March 22 – 12:10 pm
- Pop Matters Review
- Macky and Julio on NPR’s TELL ME MORE
- HARD ROAD HOME to be released on DVD February 2008!
- HARD ROAD HOME at Oakland’s Grand Lake Theater February 12
- INDEPENDENT LENS/PBS-Feb 26 2008 10pm